Ajay Devgn's Raid Franchise To Expand: Big Update On Raid 3 Revealed
Mumbai, November 19 - After scoring big box office success with Raid (2018) and Raid 2 (2025), Bollywood star Ajay Devgn is all set to reunite with director Rajkumar Gupta for the third instalment of this crime thriller franchise next year.
According to the report by Pinkvilla, the makers have been quietly developing the script for Raid 3 over the past few months, and are aiming to take it on floors in the second half of 2026. It is said that the conflict in the 3rd part is bigger than the earlier 2 films.
The stakes are much higher than before, and the raid itself will be designed in a bigger way. Ajay Devgn's character will face a situation unlike anything seen in the franchise so far, says the report. The pre-production will begin in mid-2026 once Ajay Devgn wraps up his ongoing commitments.
The Raid franchise kicked off in 2018, which scored high praise from critics and audiences alike and went on to become a box office superhit with over 150 crores worldwide. The sequel, released earlier this year, was equally impactful and grossed over 235 crores worldwide to become a hit at the box office.
Ajay Devgn, meanwhile, will next be seen in the comedy entertainer Dhamaal 4, which will release in March next year. He also has an action-adventure Ranger in the production, while Golmaal 5 is in the pipeline to start production early next year.
Stay tuned...
Comments
Write Your Comment Here
Max comment length: 100 words; Please don't use bad language otherwise your comment will be removed
Related News
Trending News
Entertainment
Big NewsQuick News
Recent News
Recent Movies
Upcoming Movies
Upcoming Birthdays
Recent Songs
Recent Movies Collection
Sports
Politics
Sports
Internet
India
Education
FeedbackAbout
Contact Us
T&C
Privacy Policy
Cancellation/Refund Policy
Are you a writer/blogger, Work with Us
© Sacnilk Technologies Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved